Culinary Arts for 3rd – 5th graders
This class focuses on the savory as well as the sweet side of baking. Students will make a yeast bread, a pasta bake as well as some delicious cookies, in addition to practicing measuring and mixing techniques. Students are sure to have a great time while learning life skills.
- This class is taught by Julie Garrahan, Windemere Ranch Middle School Librarian Teacher
- Class Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. with a break for snack (students should bring water and a snack)
- Class Dates: Wednesday (1/4/2023) and Thursday (1/5/2023)
- Location: Windemere Ranch Middle School
- Grades: 3rd – 5th grade students
- Cost: $160 for class plus $15 for supplies, materials and consumables
For more details about the Imagineering program, visit: bit.ly/srvef_imagineering
**Please be mindful when registering for this program. By registering for this Eventbrite Event, you are registering for the series of dates listed in the ticket description.