The Magic of Sculpture for Incoming 2th – 4th Graders
- Class Time: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. with a break for snack
- Class Dates: Monday (7/17/2023) through Friday (7/21/2023)
- Location: Pine Valley Middle School
- Grades: Incoming 2nd – 4th grade students
- Instructor: Kimberly Lott, Hidden Hills ES, Infant Toddler / Special Education Teacher
We will explore arts and crafts through sculpting, geometry, and 3-D art. Lessons will include forming, carving, collage, gluing, painting, and making use of materials such as clay, wood, soap, paper, tape, sand, foam, metal and more. The lessons and activities teach foundational skills for fine motor and creative arts.
- Early Bird Pricing through April 18: $325
- Regular Pricing from April 19 through May 31 or class is sold out: $350
For more details about the Imagineering program, visit: bit.ly/srvef-imagineering
**Please be mindful when registering for this program. By registering for this Eventbrite Event, you are registering for the series of dates listed in the ticket description!
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL: The health and safety of our students, staff, their families, and the community at large is our top priority. SRVEF follows the guidelines set by the Contra Costa Health Services.
REFUND, CANCELATION and WAITLIST POLICIES: Refunds will be allowed up until 2 weeks before the first day of class and will incur a $25 processing fee. After this time, no refunds will be granted. If a class is canceled by SRVEF Imagineering, you will be given the option to transfer registration to a similar class or receive a full refund. The waitlist will be handled in order until one week before the event. At that time, if a spot becomes available, the entire wait list will be notified at the same time and the first to respond will be offered the spot.